Monday, March 24, 2014

Welcome to the blogging world

I have been running for 3 years now. This weekend I ran my 19th and 20th half marathons...yes..back to back races!! I am quite the insane person I have been told.
Over the last year or so I have been asked if I had a blog, or told I should start one. I had not really thought seriously about it. Who wants to read about a boring, suburban, mom who just runs...and shops??
Something this weekend made me want to do it. Even if its just a diary of my runs for me to reread years from now when I'm too old to run and I want to relive my glory years.
So here it is..my first post....let's see where this goes:)

2 comments:

  1. I actually love this post!! It's honest and it really strikes a cord with me because your reason for starting a blog is almost a mirror of mine. I kept thinking about it and then one day I just knew I had to do it. To finally stop thinking about it and just do it! I'm glad you took the same leap. Let me know if I can help!

    ReplyDelete